Leavers Evening information
22 July 2019 (by Kelly Willmott (kwillmott))
Message from Year 6 team
We are looking forward to celebrating your childen's time at Boxgrove with you tomorrow evening.
A few reminders ahead of the evening:
- children need to be in their classroom at 6:45pm but not before ready for the evening to start at 7pm
- children need to be wearing full school uniform including school shoes and socks (grey / black for boys, white for girls)
- girls with long hair to have it tied back
- children to have a water bottle with them
- children will not need their school sweatshirt / cardigan with them: it will be too warm!
Soft drinks will be served from 6:45pm in the main hall.
If you are bringing younger children they will need to be seated with you inside the hall at all times. If you have not been able to arrange child care for young children who will not be able to be in the hall please let us know and we will organise a creche.
At the end of the evening the children will need to collect their yearbook from their class teacher. We anticipate the evening finishing by 9pm.
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow to celebrate your wonderful children.
Year 6 Staff