The Guildford Education Partnership (GEP Academies) is a developing Multi Academy Trust with a cross-phase family of schools with the common aim of continuous school improvement through challenge, collaboration and support.
We seek to be a network of schools where every child/young person receives the best possible education through the sharing of best practice and world class professional development opportunities for staff.
- We promote excellence, personal achievement and the realisation of each and every child's/pupil's potential, irrespective of their gender, race, ability or background.
- We believe that children/students should be at the centre of everything we do and receive the best possible education.
- All schools in the partnership will be working towards or maintaining outstanding status.
GEP Academies believes that all schools are more effective when they work in partnership than when they stand alone.
We value and embrace each school's uniqueness and the community it serves, whilst seeking to learn from and share with each other so that we spread excellence effectively.
AMBITIONS & OBJECTIVES
- We aim to offer an outstanding education to all the pupils in all our schools. Our vision and values will underpin all that the Multi Academy Trust does.
- We aim to realise the potential of every pupil in every school and to prepare them for a successful future in the 21st Century.
- We aim to provide strong, ambitious and inspirational leadership in every school so that every pupil and every member of staff is encouraged to achieve more than they thought possible.
- We aim to set challenging targets for all our schools and to use key data sets to drive progress.
- We aim to use the most effective new technologies to drive attainment and progress.
- We aim to offer the very best CPD in Teaching & Learning, in Leadership and Management and in Extra-curricular activities to all our staff.
- We aim to develop a co-operative and collaborative ethos across all our schools so that best practice is shared in the best interests of all pupils and all staff.
- We aim to deliver all of the above within a predetermined budget, which is audited and gives best value for money.